Buscar en este blog/Search in this blog

martes, 27 de octubre de 2009

Uplifting Trance Anthems Megamix: Café Del Mar/Greece 2000/Saltwater/Together We Will Conquer

In English

Uplifting Trance Anthems Megamix is my 15th megamix.


I just wanted to add some good trance tracks to my channel, because from time to time, everyone needs a time for him/herself and relax, and trance music is great to feel, let your mind free and fly, and relax. I hope all of you will enjoy this megamix and reach the climax of Trance Music. I love it, 4 great tracks that everyone should have on their ipods :)


Tracklist:
1. Energy 52 - Café Del Mar 
(Three N One 2002 Update Remix)
2. Chicane - Saltwater (Original Mix)
3. Three Drives - Greece 2000 
(Miro Vocal Version)
4. Paul Van Dyk - Together We Will Conquer



En Español
¡Hola de nuevo!


Aquí os presento mi décimoquinto megamix. Como bien dice el título es una sesión de 4 temas de música Trance que te elevan hasta el climax de la Música Trance. Son cuatro canciones que me encantan, y básicas para todos a los que nos apasiona la música electrónica. ¡Espero que os guste!

Pepo Madrid

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario