Buscar en este blog/Search in this blog

domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Hits 2013 Vol 1 by Pepo Madrid

Mi canal ha cumplido 4 años, y llevaba ya mucho tiempo sin compartir un megamix. Lamentablemente youtube no me permite editar los videos musicales, si bien aún podemos compartir el audio. Espero que os guste, y gracias por estar ahí.



My channel is celebrating its 4th anniversary, and it was a long time since I didn't share a megamix. Unfortunately youtube won't let me edit this megamix with the original videos, although we can still share the audio. Hope you'll like it, thanks for being there!

Tracklist:
1. Milk Inc - Sweet child o' mine 
2. Armin Van Buuren Feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like (David Guetta Remix)]
3. Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash feat. John Martin - Reload (Vocal Mix)
4. Showtek - Slow down
5. Alesso vs. OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself
Pepo Madrid

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario